Sunday, January 3, 2010

1/3/10



The blog went quiet over the holiday...nothing really to transmit, no one out there to read it. Lots of stuff on the blog this week ahead...
m
Excited to be back and see what comes of 2010. With radical positive things happening with my agents Tidepool Reps there already is a shot of adrenaline into the year. Getting to escape to sunny Los Angeles for a day on a very human shoot, its a good way to start the week, start the year, all of that.
m
Over the holiday I discovered the work of Alexandre Lobanov ( 1924-2002) featured in the book Create And Be Recognized, an anthology edited by John Turner and Deborah Klochko. As if any of us ever thought we were original and edgy, it all seems silly in relation to Lobanov.

I loved his work so much I had to share it here...it is the reason to buy the book. I think the book is out of print, but I found it at Half Price Books. Read about Lobanov HERE.


all photographs by Alexandre Lobanov

No comments: