Monday, January 14, 2008

Out Take / ESPN















xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



x
x
x
x
x
x
x
I got to spend a great few days this past weekend with Victor Conte of BALCO fame and his daughter Veronica for a project we were working on for ESPN. Home-made brownies? A truck full of hay? Costumes from the 18th century? And what is the big deal with flaxseed oil...why does everyone think that is just so funny?

I dunno, I just push the button. But sometimes, as I've said before, this really is just so much fun. I got a picture for myself out of this as well, above, which always feels good.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is with Victor in the flaxseed ESPN picture?

Timothy Archibald said...

Hey Anony-
Let us know who you are...!
The photographs on ESPN.com are of Victor Conte and his daughter Veronica Conte.