Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Communication Breakdown

Just cleaning off my desktop for the start of the new year and wanted to post some of these commercial and editorial things I've been working on, now finally published. Wait a minute...I came here for stickers, weird kid photos, scans of body parts...where are they? Sorry blog readers, I gotta make a living, here is a peak into some of that work:

Brenda Milis, PE for Men's Health commissioned these photo illustrations with the working title "Communication Breakdown". I read the story, did a brief sketch, below, and then got the go-ahead to put together the shots. Super simple but brilliant props created by Amos Styles.














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great story as for me. I'd like to read a bit more concerning this theme. The only thing it would also be great to see here is some pics of some gadgets.
John Karver
Phone Blocker

College Term Papers said...

Very good post. I have been searching for this post since many days. Now I have implemented the same for my site.