Sunday, July 24, 2011

Dear Madison Bumgarner






















I haven't had the yearning to grab something Eli has done and put it under a scanner in years really...not since the seeking evidence days of ECHOLILIA. Even now the stark form and tone of the scanner image doesn't seem appropriate because so much has changed. But I read the note and wanted to share it so I just used what I had to get it out there. Included in the envelope was a photograph of the ball on our kitchen table that Eli shot and printed out.

Enjoy.

3 comments:

bird. said...

Is Eli a southpaw? The smudges and slanted writing bring back MANY childhood memories. . .

Hope you're well.

chirp.

heather elder said...

more people should write handwritten thank you notes! It is a lost art. thanks for sharing.

proxy said...

thanks for sharing.I like it