Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Taking Liberties, this Friday!

m
So much going on right now, I dunno what to say.
m
I hate sports, but love to see my kids embrace the SF Giants...its like youth all over again. The whole family loves Brian Wilson, his beard, and the naked S&M guy who walked behind him in an interview. I love San Francisco. My wife pulled them out of school to experience the parade today...home schooling!
m
Giants win the World Series, ECHOLILIA first printing selling out as we speak, and now we are putting together the pieces for TAKING LIBERTIES, the Tidepool Reps sponsored exhibit at Live Worms Gallery in North Beach. Genius Michael Tompert, myself, and photo god Erik Almas bring forth the love Friday night, and then again Sunday afternoon....its a party! Good food and bev, great art and a chance to witness the debut of the ECHOLILIA kind of installation. AND, the ECHO kid himself will be at the party!

No comments: