Sunday, June 2, 2013

April Showers Bring May Spam Options



Spam.
Constant Contact.
Email Blast.
Direct Social Marketing.
None of these things sound even the least bit postive. Even the euphemisms are jarring. But every month I share a handful of options with my reps and every month we send forth a spam.

We check the numbers of emails opened vs. the number of emails sent out. Then follow the "click throughs". These numbers are abysmal. Totally depressing. But every month something...maybe little maybe not so little, seems to come calling the next day.

Though now for sure I've jinxed it. Here are this month's options...and our keeper up top.

Peace.




     

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know you'd probably rather have comments from art directors and clients, and here i am -- a photographer -- but i just wanted to say that this new series of portraits on your site is gorgeous.
someone's opening those emails, you seem to work on a regular basis.

Timothy Archibald said...

Hi Anony-
Oh, I realize the only people reading this are people who work for me and maybe my mom. Everyone else is more than welcome!
I like these new photographs as well....thanks for noting it...confirmation helps greatly.