Friday, June 11, 2010

Some Stuff On My Desk


m
Computer and internet has been down, I've just gotten back from vacation, lots of stuff going on that has kept the blog from rolling with the momentum it has had. Just wanted to share some stuff that has looked cool...k? Uptop we got the Widelux F8 packaging that is just totally luscious. I'd love to have some promo project designed like that...it feels so authentic and so photographic in a timeless sense. Appreciate it? Um...you can BUY my Widelux HERE. Ha!
m
.
Here we got the catalogue from the exhibition my project Sex Machines was included in in Hong Kong. TechnoSexualBodies at Videotage, curated by Isaac Leung. Beautiful catalogue printed on rough stock with great reproduction...always nice to see this stuff done so elegantly.
Then below this invite came in the mail for one of my favorite photographers Joseph Szabo. Szabo taught photography at a high school in the 1970's and certainly wasn't wasting his time...his work is so human and perceptive, it has aged wonderfully. He's got a show at M+B in LA up now.
m
I'm headed to LA on Saturday for the commerical photography critique a thon at TBWA Chiat...hope to see some friends at that as well...
m

No comments: