Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Bad Blog / Found Blog





















The other day I was walking through a park and found a chunk of rubber on the ground. It's shape looked familiar:


"Does it look like Italy? Maybe like California? or was it Florida? One of those long shaped states or countries, God, I just don't know. Oh, I guess I'll put the thing on my scanner and that can be my next blog."


I found myself using the instant gratification the blog provides as an excuse for doing something creative that day. Oh...I did the blog, I created something today...right? Can I be done now? Mentally tricky stuff this blogging can be.


Fortunately, just as I was about to scan this mundane piece of rubber, a photographer friend showed me this returned promo card he sent out earlier that week. I begged him for it. Enjoy.

oo


1 comment:

Robert Holmgren said...

Get real--that's Vermont.