Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The History Of Photography, Chapter 782

What qualifies for The History Of Photography these days?

Well if not this, then nothing:

Photographer Sandra-Lee Phipps, knee deep in leveling the ATL with her landmark exhibition SAFE at Whitespace Gallery somehow elbows up to the mythical Mike Brodie, signing the final copies of his quickly sold-out, long awaited book.

Money had changed hands amidst the ethernet and the next thing you know Brodie is etching my name upon a copy of his book A Period of Juvenile Prosperity published by Twin Palms Press. A keeper for sure.

Then all returned to the SAFE exhibition, thus making a History of Photography Tri-fecta. Below, a startlingly beautiful photograph from Sandra-Lee Phipps' exhibtion SAFE.

This is revisionist history I'm sure, but needed to be noted.

All these people are bringing it. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My partner and I stumbled over here from a different website and thought I might as well check things out.
I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to going over
your web page for a second time.

Feel free to surf to my blog - Louis Vuitton Bags