Saturday, September 12, 2015

Tanium : Not Far From The Tree

Inspiration ?

Well I guess it's where you find it.

When Forbes called with a story about start up company Tanium, I was focused on the father/son relationship of founders Orion and David Hindawi.

An elaborate image setting them on Treasure Island, with San Francisco behind them was planned out, but to me the most honest image was found in their conference room.

During a staged moment where I asked them to get into an actual discussion, they fell into what I can only describe as "father and son body language", a personal dynamic programmed into the two of them from the very beginning. Two special people who have their own system, I was just thankful they allowed me to see into it for that afternoon.

Read about Orion and David in Forbes Magazine's feature HERE. 


No comments: