Friday, April 27, 2007

BlogStar











Out of the Czech Republic? Who would have known they were paying attention?


These folks did a very kind interview about my work this week that is so flattering and perceptive...it is almost embarrassing. But...I stand by my story, can't take it back now. They also put me in the company of great artists Thaniel Ion Lee, Polly Chandler, Kate O'Brien, David Scharf and Gregory Euclide. Thaniel Ion Lee's interview and images are burned in my brain. Talk about throwing down... Read it all HERE, but don't say I didn't warn you .



3 comments:

Steve Williams said...

Excellent interview.

I stumbled upon your work by accident in a sort of convergence of coincidence. While looking for photographers to contract for a magazine I work with your name came up from Jonathan Ziegler. Last night I ran into Marc Hessel at a Uni-Mart.

Looking forward to going through your blog and Web site more carefully.

Steve Williams
Scooter in the Sticks

Thaniel said...

thankyou for the kind comments. i myself have always wanted to do a book/photo series about people who pretend to be disabled, but aren't. where can i get your sex machine book.

-thaniel ion lee

Thaniel said...

hows life